Saturday, October 1, 2011

Wine Charms

Wine Charms


Hello!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far :)

Today I am going to show you how to make some really simple and fun wine charms.
These would make a great gift, and/or a great way to personalize your next get together....
provided you'll be serving wine lol..

Here's how I made these:


First I bought some simple Earring Hoop Findings from Michaels Craft Store
They are $2.99, however I used my handy dandy 40% off Coupon and got them for under $2..Whoop Whoop!


This is what the Earring Hoop looks like...
Thread your beads onto the hoop and then..


Take a pair of Craft Pliers and bend the end up to a 90 degree angle..just a little bit, then it can slip thru that hole and stay closed :)



Here are some that I made with pearl beads and plastic beads.
I made each one a different color.  
These hoops are smaller, as the pack came in a variety of sizes, I think I prefer the larger ones.


Having a date night? Make up some Wine Charms for you and the hubs...
Just so happens tonight I am having a date night..Yahoo! 
And..I'm on my blog LOL..but that's ok, the hubs is watching baseball :)
Having a party? Make it fun and exciting by making Movie Themed Wine Charms...
your guests will love picking out there alter ego :)
I think I'd get stuck with Yoda..not cause I'm wise..nor old..strictly cause of the shortness..
Oh can you hear that? That's all my friends and family roaring with laughter over me being Yoda cause I'm short LOL!  Yeah Yeah..enough with the shortness jokes already!

As you can see you can have a TON of fun with these Wine Charms!
They take just a few short minutes to make and you can get super creative with it.
These would make awesome, and inexpensive gifts for a House Warming Party, Birthday, Wedding Gift, or a Just Because Gift.  
Or a spicy candle light dinner for two..awwwww

Alrighty folks, I'm off to dinner with the hubs since we are w/o our spawn.

Have a great weekend everyone and 
Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE making wine charms! They are perfect for housewarming gifts, birthday gifts, etc. They are so easy and cheap, but thoughtful and useful, too. You can see some of my projects here: http://nicolescraftingadventure.blogspot.com/2010/03/wine-tasting.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really fun...especially cause it was so easy and quick! I'm thinking I might make some and keep for those moments when you need a that quick gift. Your wine charms are super cute Nicole, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the charms but where is the wine? :) Yoda, lol. My little guy was Yoda a year or two ago and everyone thought he was Shrek. Love these as a party favor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL..no wine since we were heading out the door to go to dinner :) This was one of those.."hang on a second, let me just post on my blog, it'll only take a minute" moments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for a wine and cheese party, when you have 50 people walking around with wine glasses... and they may just want to set down their glass for a while. If you didn't make your own, they would probably bust the budget!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.