Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Paper Clip Angels

Paper Clip Angels


I love Angels..I think they are beautiful :)

This is a craft that is fast, easy and inexpensive...great for all ages!
Here's how to do it:


You will need some Butterfly Paper Clips.  These are found in the Home Office section of most stores (Target, Walmart, etc) in the Paper Clip area.


I also used these Wheels Beads...excuse me according to the packaging they are "Classy" Silver Wheel Beads LOL :)
I got these because I like my Angel to have a little Halo.


You will need some Ribbon or String..I prefer the ribbon, I think it's prettier but that's just my preference :)
And last but not least you'll need beads.
Now the only beads I had that were big enough for the head were my wooden beads, but you can use any kind of bead (Pearls, Plastic, Glass, etc)


Cut a piece of ribbon and tie a knot at the non loop end.  String your "Halo" on first than your Bead.


Now put the loop end of the ribbon thru the middle of the Paper Clip as shown above.


Take the knotted end and thread it thru the looped end and pull tight.


Done! Now you have just made a beautiful Angel :)
And it took only a couple seconds!


I just love these!

You can use them as ornaments on your Christmas Tree, hang them from your rear view mirror, make a necklace, give them as a gift..you name it.

I would like wish each and every one of you a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with love, laughter and happy memories!

Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. That is so cute...thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and frugal love your angels, angel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOl, someone pointed out to me that I left comments on folks blogs as Joshua, that was me Mindie girl above. Lord I need a vacation. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL LOL LOL! Ok so last night I saw that and thought...wow..a dude left me that comment? Oh man, I just got a good laugh from that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a genious idea! It is easy and at the same time the final result looks very stylish. http://custom-essay.ws/blog/how-to-formulate-a-thesis-statement-2.html It can be a good idea for crafting with kids

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.