Monday, October 17, 2011

Craft Fair Photo's

Craft Fair Photo's

First Craft Fair of the season was this past weekend.
It was a lot of fun, and I am so lucky to have such supportive friends and family.
Both my Mother and my Sister sat with me through out the day to help me out and keep me company, aren't they awesome!!

Let's give them a big round of applause for being so nice.....


CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!!!
Thank you again!

So here are some pics of my table...

Here is the general over view of the tables

My Earrings..lot's and lot's of earrings!!

Duct Tape Items and Hair Crap Stuff

Duct Tape Wallets and Duct Tape Art

Duct Tape Lanyards and Key Wristlets

The Lanyards were a big hit, I'm so glad I made them for the show...I will definitely have them out at my next Craft Bazaar in a couple weeks!

Have an awesome day!

2 comments:

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.