Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Decor #2

Halloween Decor #2


I'm trying to make more Halloween Decorations for the house this year.  
I love to make each holiday fun and magical for my boys, something they will always remember.

However, decorations can be spendy, so I've been doing my best to make stuff this year.

So here's what I did:


I used this piece of Scrapbook Paper I got for $.20.
I just LOVE this paper, it's so cool, you could do a lot with this design I think.


I cut out a TON of Spiders using my Spider Hole Punch


Then using my Orange Embroidery Floss and some Scotch Tape I taped all the spiders on to the floss.
Alternating the amount of spiders on each string of floss.


Then I taped them to the top of our fireplace...Now we have hanging spiders!


Closer look :)

This project cost me around $.50..if that..so all in all I'm super happy with the way it turned out.
Even better yet..my 4yr old walked into the room and LOVED it..doesn't get much better than that :)

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. When the kids love it or get really excited over it, thats the best feeling in the world!
    Your spiders are great!
    How's that old commercial go?
    "Kid tested,mother approved"
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I try to live by that quote "kid tested..mother approved" :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.