Friday, July 13, 2012

Eraser Earrings

Yesterday I was walking around Target and had to stop by their Dollar section..
Quite possibly my favorite part of Target, other than the end caps with all the clearance :)

I found a pack of 60 small Erasers and thought to myself..
"These would make some cute earrings!"

So I splurged and bought them..they cost me a whole Dollar!
Geesh, how could I pass them up?

So here's what I did with them:


Here are the Erasers...Cute huh!?!


I used some Headpins and cut them down about half of the size you see pictured
You don't want them to poke out of the other end

 
I poked a Headpin in the middle of the top of the star, took it out, then added a tiny drop of Jewelry Glue
(Which in my opinion is just more expensive glorified Super Glue)
 I then put the Headpin back in 


I added some earring findings and I was done!

Aren't they cute?!!  
They are super light weight, bright, inexpensive and fun!!
You can even mix and match

I just love these
Cute for kids, but fun for big kids like us too
They would make a fun Teacher gift as well

Have a great day
and
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. These are so adorable- I never thought of making the cute erasers into earrings! Super great for the little holiday ones that come out!
    Hugs from one soccer mom to another, Jen @ f5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly..OR..wait for it...SOCCER BALL Eraser Earrings! EEK! I have to go out and get some :) Thank you so much for your comment, you made my day! Hugs to you!!

      Delete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.