Saturday, July 7, 2012

Blog Jokes

Good Morning!

While trying to cheer up a friend who is going thru some rough times, I came across a bunch of funny Blog Jokes and I thought I'd share them with you guys.

They are sure to make you giggle :)

Here goes it:
Drum roll please............

 
 Why did the mommy blogger cross the road?

She was told their was a $10 dollar gift card if she did a product review on the other side.

************************************************
 

How many mommy bloggers does it take to change a light bulb?

Well, just one actually, but it takes her at least a week to review the product, organize a Twitter party and then do contest giveaway before she actually replaces it.

*************************************************
 A Rabbi, a blonde, and a mom blogger walk into a bar. The bartender goes over to the Rabbi and asks, "Whaddya have, Rabbi?"

Looking over the drink menu, the Rabbi exclaims, "I'd have some wine, but Oy vey! These prices are too much!"

The bartender, being a religious man, pours the Rabbi a glass of wine and hands it to the Rabbi. "It's on the house." Then the bartender turns to the blonde and asks, "Whaddya have, sweetheart?"

The blonde, who's very attractive, licks her lips suggestively and responds, "I'd love an apple martini. They make me so tipsy."

The bartender can't help but to fall for her beauty, and he whips up an apple martini lickity split. "Here ya go, sugar. It's on the house."

Finally the bartender walks over to the mommy blogger. "Whaddya have, ma'am?"

The mommy blogger, having watched what had happened with the Rabbi and the blonde says, "I'll have a vodka tonic." Then she adds, "And it better be on the house, or I'm gonna tear this place a new one in my next blog post."

*************************************************




 

I'm betting those little funnies put a huge smile on your face!
Enjoy your Saturday everyone!

Contents found @
http://www.clarkkentslunchbox.com/2011/04/mommy-and-daddy-blogger-jokes.html
http://www.dumblittleblogger.com/2009/09/21/30-hilarious-blogging-jokes/

4 comments:

  1. LOL- love the hubby telling his wife he is going to blog about her toot! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, that one was my favorite too :)

      Delete
  2. May I use the cartoon about a tree falling and no one blogging about it? This is national de-lurking week and it would be a great opener. I looked for the site on the cartoon, but it said it doesn't exist. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing very well right here, I must say you will be going to be super famous in coming days, due to your this awesome work, There is another site I had seen relating to your nice you can check out that here.
    CANADA DAY JOKES.
    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.