Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hair Vine


I've been wanting to make one of these Hair Vines for some time...so today I did.

Now..Keep in mind this is my FIRST attempt, so it's not the best.
My next one should be better...fingers crossed.

Now if you haven't heard of Hair Vines...let me give you the skinny.

They are typically used for Weddings or Proms..things of that nature.  For Wedding use, they are typically longer than the one I made and used in place of a Tiara.
I know I know...who could replace a Tiara!


But I promise they are just as exciting and gorgeous as a Tiara!


On each end is a loop to place your Bobby Pins so the Hair Vine stays in place.

Mine is about 4 in long and would be cute on the side of your hair, or on the outside of an Updo.
I would've shown you but I am a dork when it comes to these types of things and I can't do it myself...
What? I live in a house full of boys! 
 LOL :)


I like this shorter version, because it's great for every day use.
But here's the kicker..
Make it fancier for that special event by using Swarovski Crystals and Pearls OR keep it simple for an everyday look.  They are very organic and pretty looking, and are customizable to your favorite color/style.

I will for sure be making more of these!

Have a great day
and 
Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.