Sunday, January 1, 2012

Duct Tape & Tile Coasters


Pure Hotness right?

This is the easiest of easy when it comes to a Duct Tape project.
And they turn out fabulous...it's really a win/win situation :)


I bought some Ceramic Tiles at Home Depot super cheap...like $0.60 a piece or something.


I added Self Adhesive Felt thingy's to the bottom..you know those things you're supposed to put on the bottom of chair legs lol :)
Any who, what ever those little guys are called, I got them at the Dollar Tree..$1 whoop whoop



Added Duct Tape to it..and it sticks GOOD...


And Voila! 
I'm so love'n this tile coaster...it's so cute.
The best part is, there are so many Duct Tape Colors and Designs to choose from, you are bound to find one to fit with your decor.
Better yet, you can make them match your holiday Decor..such as the Candy Cane Striped one for Christmas, the Skulls or Orange/Black for Halloween, the Pink Polka Dot one for Easter...the list goes on and on.

Happy Crafting!
Update: It occurred to me after posting this that using the new Duct Tape Sheets would be much easier.  That way you can cut one big 4x4 inch piece and you won't have the lines from the strips or have to worry about lining them up just right.  The camera picked up the lines but honestly they are really hard to see in person, so either way is fine.

9 comments:

  1. ok where did you find damask print duct tape? I LOVE these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Danielle,
    I'm not sure where you are located but I'm on the West Coast and I've seen it at Michaels Craft Store, Target, and Walmart :) Hope that helps! If you really want some and can't find it, I can always pick some up and mail it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seen such cute duct tape!! These are adorable!
    Your newest followers via toys in the dryer

    Kyra & Jocelyn @ Caramelpotatoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kyra! It's one of my favorite Duct Tape Designs :) Thank you for following my blog!! You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are cute! You should join me in Handmade 52! http://raisingoranges.blogspot.com/2012/01/handmade-52.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Katie!! I'm heading over now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder where can I buy duct tape in our place. Is there an online shop that sell this?

    Glass Coasters

    ReplyDelete
  8. We’ve been stumbling around the internet and found your blog along the way.

    We love your work! What a great corner of the internet :)


    pave tile

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.