Saturday, January 21, 2012

C.R.A.F.T.

If you haven't heard of C.R.A.F.T. you should stop over and check it out.
It's a totally awesome blog, Jamie is amazing and I love it!!!

I have participated a couple times in the Homemade Gift Exchange over at Craftaholics Anonymous and it is always a blast.

So when I saw C.R.A.F.T.'s post yesterday I was so excited and totally on board.  Jamie has also had fun participating in the Homemade Gift Exchange over at CA.  However it's only twice a year and Jamie wants to do it more.

Soooo she came up with Package Pals!  She is going to host this event 6 times a year.
All you do is sign up HERE and she will send you a Package Pal buddy.

You make your buddy a handmade gift or send some crafting supplies by February 28 and you will receive a package from your pal in return!

Who doesn't like getting mail? And meeting other crafters??

So go sign up and join in the fun!! 
All the cool peeps are :)


1 comment:

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.