Tuesday, February 21, 2012

DIY Dog Toy

Good Morning!


Today I'm showing you this DIY Dog Toy I made for my pug Obi

This is so simple and self explanatory that I didn't take pics as I went along.

All I did was cut up some T-Shirts (I have a stock pile for crafts) into 1 inch- 1 1/2 inch wide strips and about 15 inches long...

I used only 10 strips cause I have a small dog and didn't need a big toy.

I tied a knot in the middle and then braided the fringe.

After I braided a section of fringe I used a needle and thread and did a couple stitches to the end of the braid to keep it together.
Nothing fancy..it's a dog toy :)

NOW..

You can also cut long strips, make one long thick braid,  and then tie a knot on each end..which I think I'll do next time.

I would suggest making the strips at least 20 inches long if doing that..possibly more.

Easy Peasy!


"Obi...here's a new toy!"
He's got that...Mommy's talking to me in that high pitched voice look right now LOL


"Ugh..really? Ok..I posed..where's my treat woman!"

Have a great day 
and
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha ur dog is so cute with those big eyes...i hope my lost dog is found and i can make this for her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..thank you! He's a stud that's for sure. I'm so sorry to hear about your dog! I hope you find her.

      Delete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.