Monday, September 26, 2011

What's for dinner?

"MOM...What's for dinner?"

Seriously I hear this all the time...I'm sure most of you do as well.
And by "all the time" I mean everrrrry single day!


So last year I made this Dry Erase Menu Board, now I can put what's for dinner for the week and if I get asked the infamous question..I just say "Refer to the Menu Board" :)

Plus it helps me stay on track for what I had planned for the week so food doesn't go to waste.

Supplies:
Frame
Magnets
Dry Erase Pen
Glue Gun
Menu Sheet 

So here's what I did:

I bought a cheap frame at the Dollar Tree.  You could totally spend more, but I wanted it to be light weight so I could put it on the fridge, and inexpensive.

I designed a sheet to put in the frame. You can get it HERE.
Or I have this Fall one HERE


I glued some magnets on the back w/ my hot glue gun so I could stick it to the fridge.

And DONE! 

Now I can change out the menu if I get sick of the design or want to make it festive with the holidays.  So easy, and so much fun.  My oldest son loves the fact that he can go see what's for dinner.

You can really go to town with the decorations, add some Yo Yo Flowers to the corner of the frame, or any other embellishments that you prefer.  You can customize it just for you :)

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.