Thursday, December 29, 2011

Polymer Clay Paper Clip

Polymer Clay Paper Clip


Hello ladies!
Today I was messing around with some Polymer Clay and made this cute little Piggy Paper Clip.

It's so secret that I love pigs..I think they are adorable and would love to own one...
however the hubs says no...Geesh!

All I did was roll a small ball of clay, squish it down a bit..poke the paper clip thru the bottom.
Make sure it's the end of the paper clip that doesn't have the two loops.

Then I added my snout and ears.

I also made a Cat..however it was a disaster to say the least lol..Not that my Pig is off the hook, but it looks better than the Cat I made is all I'm say'n :)

Bake the clay as it says on the package..in my case it was 275 degrees for 15 minutes.
The paper clip is fine in the oven since it's metal.  I wouldn't try it with the colored ones cause those have a plastic coating I believe.


Use it to keep your papers organized for work, school, or at home.
Or use it as a bookmark!

Get creative, let the kiddo's join in the fun.
They could make for a cool Teacher gift if you made up a few of these bad boys.  They don't have to be pigs..that's just what I made :)

Oink!
Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.