Friday, December 30, 2011

My Top 10 of 2011


Alright...I'm jumping on this bandwagon...
Everyone in blog land is posting their Top 10 crafts or what not of 2011 and I love it!

I love seeing some of the crafts I forgot about, and/or seeing crafts I hadn't seen before.

I have only been a Blogger for 6 months...my blog and I are still in the Honeymoon phase..
I LOVE YOU BLOG....you....complete..me!

So here is my Top 10 of 2011


10. Button Art on Canvas
This was really fun and easy to make


9.  DIY Gel Icepack
This little bad boy generated a lot of hits....people likey


8. Recycled Plastic Beads
These were a ton of fun for me to make


7.  Clothespin Napkin Rings
Super cute 


6. NO sew T-Shirt Bag
Fun for all ages


5. Washer Necklace
This little beauty is so shiny and pretty in person..I just love it.


4. Chore Blocks
My boys love these


3.  Duct Tape Ring
This ring has 138 Repins and 26 Likes on Pinterest...I'm quite proud of myself :)


2. Monster Popsicle Snuggies
I've had a HUGE response with these little Monsters which is why I love them..but mostly I love them cause my boys thought they were WAY cool :)


1. Homemade Bathtub Paints
These are my number one for several reasons..they have been featured on several blogs, and because they work so well and are so easy to make that I STILL make these paints on a regular basis for my youngest son.
If you haven't made them for your kiddo's yet..do!

So those are my Top10 for 2011.
I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to meet so many people and I've learned so many new crafts this last year, that I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for me and my blog.

I have chosen not to have sponsors on my blog..thank you sponsors who have contacted me!..because for me this is just a fun outlet and I honestly love to craft and enjoy sharing my craftiness with others and adding all the sponsors and stuff just gets to be too much for me.

My goals for this next year are to:
Do Giveaways..who doesn't LOVE free stuff????
Get more followers :)..recommend me to all your friends!!
and
Meet new peeps..

NOT these kind of peeps! Fellow Blogger Peeps lol :)

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your last weekend of 2011!


Party like it's 1999...Here's to a new year full of lot's of Crafts, Friends, and Smiles :)

Happy New Years and
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Tweeted your post, love the top 10. I am going to post your button on my side bar today for the Valentine promo and will make sure to leave it up for a month or more. Have a safe holiday. I never drink and drive, I am such a light weight when it comes to that. Wish everyone would do the same. One of the reasons we stay in on New Years, to avoid the roads. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...Mindie you're the best..I mean it! Thanks for helping me this year with my blog questions and being so supportive.
    We're staying home Saturday too :) We're making snacks and hanging out with the kids. Tonight is my oldest son's birthday party with his friends. So I'll be hanging out at the Lazer Tag place while they shoot the living day lights out of each other lol :)
    Hugs,
    Nic

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.