Monday, December 12, 2011

Duct Tape Stud Bracelet

Duct Tape Stud Bracelet


Here is a very simple cuff bracelet that you can make in minutes!
This bracelet is edgy and fun and would go great with that hot red lipstick :)


I took two 9 inch strips of duct tape and put them on top of each other so no sticky was showing, trim sides if necessary.
Duct tape is about 2 inches thick..I didn't want my bracelet that wide so I cut off about 1/2 an inch.


Next I took some small Brads and poked them through the Duct Tape and folded down the clamps.
When the desired design was complete I took a strip of Duct Tape about 3/4 inch wide and 5 inches long and put it on the backside of the bracelet to hide the back of the brads...and so the clamps didn't scratch my skin.


Last step...I added some black sticky back velcro to the bracelet so it could close.
Done!


I think it looks pretty rad! 
You can get super creative with the brads...instead of a design, you could make them into a letter..
you can use colored brads, design brads, big brads...little brads..I feel like Bubba Gump....
spicy shrimp, sweet shrimp, big shrimp, lemon shrimp, shrimp stew...LOL!!!
Do you know what movie that's from??? I'm sure 99% of you do :)

Yup..Forrest Gump!

Alright ladies! 
Wishing you a wonderful night and..
Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. I love it, Now I want to make me one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Another super easy project and people will NEVER guess it's Duct Tape :)

      Delete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.