Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Calender/Planner Upgrade

Calendar/Planner Upgrade


My Planner/Calendar is very important to me...a must have...a can't live with out kind of item.
Usually I'll spend way too much on a cute designer one but this year...I didn't have it in me to spend the extra moolah $$$


On one of my trips to the Dollar Tree (freak'n love that store!)..I picked this up..
a boring..plain..ugly planner..but hey..it was a buck! 
I couldn't pass it up.


I also picked up these Letter/Number Stickers while I was there...


I covered up with my my new Polka Dot Duct Tape...I think this is my favorite pattern right now.
It's super bright, funky and fun!


The numbers fit perfectly in the little circles..YES!
I love it when a plan comes together...that line was for you hubby!
100 points to whoever can tell me what TV Show that line was popular in...
I'll give you a hint..It's an 80's TV show


I'm pretty stoked about it..I'd say it looks MUCH better than before.
So go get yourself a planner for a buck and get to decorating!!

Happy Crafting!
 UPDATE: 

 I was so excited about my new Calendar that I made a matching pen!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic Idea! I'm going to do this to my dollar store planner too.

    And to answer your question ... The A Team. Funny that I never watched the show back in the 80's but I love the movie version that came out. I've seen it several times and know that line quite well. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WINNER! My husband and I love that show for some strange reason lol :) You should totally do that to your Planner! The hardest part about the whole process is deciding which Duct Tape Design you want to decorate your Planner with :) Now I'm kind of kicking myself for not making some of these as gifts for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm about a year late, but........"A-Team". I use that phrase all the time. Do you have a tutorial for your duct tape purse with zipper? Love your ideas !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..better late then never ;) Here is the link for the tutorial for a zipper pouch. Have a great night!

      http://craftysoccermom.blogspot.com/2012/08/duct-tape-zipper-pouch-tutorial.html

      Delete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.