Friday, August 26, 2011

Shadow Box Bank

Shadow Box Bank

So this is so not complex that I only have two pics...

The result is so much fun though!


I bought a 5x7 Shadow Box at Michaels
It's really wide so it can stand up on it's own, and doesn't have to be mounted on the wall


I printed off a Super Mario Bros pic size 5x7 and glued it to the inside of the back part of the frame.

Then I cut a hole with my craft knife for the money to go through

And DONE! Isn't that cool, so as if fills up you can see all the money you have in it :)  If you look close you can see some change I put in it on the bottom.

This one is for my youngest son, but I am going to make another one with a different image for my oldest.

You can totally personalize this for anyone, put their favorite sports team, cartoon, college, etc..Have fun with it!

Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...that is freakin genius!!! You are so fantastically talented and I love seeing all the crafts you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I've had one of "those" days and you totally just made my day! Thank you so so much!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.