Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fun w/ Polymer Clay

Fun with Polymer Clay

Hello Everyone!

Today I am going to show you some charms/earrings that I've made out of polymer clay.

Most of these can be used on a charm bracelet or as earrings, some however are bigger for a necklace charm.

I put a penny next to them so you can see how small they are.
Enjoy!


Tiny donut charms..At some point I will make these into a charm bracelet


Bigger Donut Charms for necklaces...Love'n the Maple Bar :)


Cupcake Necklace Charm..One of my favorites


Cheeseburger anyone?? You can't see it on this pic but I even detailed the meat w/ texture as well as the buns ..these are hilarious.
I love them!


You have to have a Hot dog too!  
Notice the texture on the bun lol :)  


Mini Cupcake Earrings...I love Cupcakes :)  
They just put a smile on my face!


Lollipop Earrings with a real wood stick :)  These could also be a charm for a bracelet.


Cupcakes!  These are a crowd pleaser :)


3 Peas in a Pod Necklace Charm 


 A VERY tiny Mr Potato Head..This took me forever...but it was worth it :)


Another very tiny lil' guy..My little owl..lots of detail and texture for such a small little thing lol!


Elmo Necklace Charm...getting sick of these pics yet?? 
Only a few more :)


OINK!!!!
I Love Pigs!


And last but not least..a couple of cute little turtles!

Thanks for putting up with my Polymer Clay Picture Gallery!

Polymer Clay is so much fun..your options are endless, and I love that.  I even have my 4 yr old create things and then bake them in the oven so they stay hard and we can keep them.

I can't wait to make more little creations!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Love the minis!
    I have been working with polymer clay for about 10 yrs now and I just love it!
    I am seeing more and more people getting into it and I think it's great.
    I love your piggy, it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I only play around with it every now and then...reminds me of playing with play dough as a kid lol :) I can't believe the stuff people can make with it..my goodness. There are some "canes" out there that are Ah-mazing! I bet you can do some pretty remarkable stuff since you've been working with it for so long. Good for you! Isn't it so relaxing to work with clay? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!!! I'm not normally a "crafty" person, but I could get hooked on these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mary..once you start you will never go back! It can be very addicting :) You should give it a go, you'll love it, and like I said it's very relaxing..at least for me. Michael's has the clay on sale all the time. They also have a little bead maker, so you can make some beads. FUN!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.